In a world where corporate reputations can be built and destroyed in the same week, the communications environment is defined by real-time information, 24/7 commentary, the rise of unprecedented activism, and the expectation to be part of the conversation.
To engage effectively, companies must tell a compelling story, integrated across all channels that resonate with multiple stakeholders. Weber Shandwick’s Corporate Communications team builds, manages and protects reputations.
Integrated thinking is at the heart of what we do. We bring together experts in reputation management, public affairs and sustainability with specialisms in employee engagement, digital communications, corporate responsibility and crisis management.
We support companies and organisations from a variety of sectors across Europe, including energy, automotive, consumer products, financial services, food & drink, healthcare, and technology with a range of services that include:
- Strategic counsel
- Corporate responsibility and sustainability
- Strategic media relations
- Crisis and issues preparedness, response and recovery
- Business to business communications
- Executive positioning
- Corporate digital communications and content creation
- Employee engagement and change management
- Communications training.