Two of the most charismatic Parliamentarians, on opposing sides of the debate over the UK’s future in Europe, will top the bill at the Weber Shandwick Business Brexit debate in June.
Jacob Rees-Mogg, MP for North East Somerset, and Toby Perkins, MP for Chesterfield and Shadow Minister for the Armed Forces, will be joined by speakers from business and economic backgrounds to debate the business issues surrounding the 23 June vote on the country’s future membership of the European Union.
Jon Moynihan, Chairman of the Finance Committee at Vote Leave will also be joining the panel.
Key topics will include the impact of the public’s decision on:
- the UK economy and its position as a trading nation, and the country’s ability to negotiate bilateral arrangements
- competition and regulation in key vertical sectors
- the free movement of labour, in particular of skilled employees within global business
- the brand of Great Britain on the global stage
- our relationship with international partners and security.
When: Tuesday 7 June, 2016, 8.30am – 10.00am. A light breakfast will be served from 8.00am.
Where: Broadway House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9NQ
Places for the debate are limited and reservations are recommended by emailing email@example.com.