We face an unprecedented climate crisis. This requires businesses and industries to challenge conventional patterns of behaviour, take steps to reduce carbon emissions and resource use as well as communicate their climate ambitions with all of their stakeholders.
SAVE THESE DATES:
3 September / 24 October / 12 December
Weber Shandwick’s upcoming Brussels events will gather leading climate policy thinkers to discuss:
- Why organisations and companies should take a position on the climate crisis
- How organisations’ climate positions may impact and change the nature of their relationships with policy makers
- What NGOs expect from companies in tackling the climate crisis
- What citizens and consumers can expect from brands on climate
- Why communication around climate is business critical
These questions and others will be answered at the Weber Shandwick climate communication events – where we will convene stimulating panel debates from 11am-12.30pm followed by lunch and discussion.
Tuesday 3 September 2019
Thursday 24 October 2019
Thursday 12 December
Pre-Registration: As places are limited, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to hold your spot for the event(s). Detailed agendas and registration links will be sent in the coming weeks.