Climate change is pervading every aspect of our society and natural environment. A challenge of this magnitude can only be addressed by an equally comprehensive approach to policymaking. Policy areas have become more integrated than ever before.
The Green Deal will further mainstream climate action and competitiveness across EU policies. It will include initiatives across energy, environment, transport, industry, finance and other areas, guiding the EU on its path to climate neutrality by 2050.
Weber Shandwick’s upcoming Brussels event on Thursday October 24th will gather representatives from the Commission, Member States, industry and civil society. Panel speakers include:
- Philippe Tulkens, Deputy Head of Unit Climate and Planetary Boundaries , Directorate-General Research and Innovation, European Commission
- Paul Pieter van Dam, Coordinator Climate Policy and Green Deal, Permanent Representation of the Netherlands to the EU
- Nico Muzi, Director Communications and Campaigns, Transport and Environment
- Belén Flor Villa, Head of European Regulatory Analysis, Iberdrola
- Jo Sullivan, Senior Sustainability Advisor, Weber Shandwick
The debate will take place from 11am-12.30pm, followed by lunch and discussion.
Registration: As places are limited, please send an email to email@example.com to hold your spot for the event.
Our final event in this series will take place on:
Thursday 12 December